« All Events
January 27, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Mount a GSO 12″ carbon-fiber truss-tube RC on an AP1600GTO, counterweight adjustments and backlash removal.
- Connect and label power boards and 13.8v regulated power supply.
- Power up and verify power draw is within limits.
- Test the GTOCP3 handset default commands and responses from the AP1600. Input default site GPS coordinates and timezone data.
- Test functionality of TheSkyX to connect to the GTOCP3 control hardware. Verify site data, park/un-park and mount tracking start/stop commands.
- Test connection to the QHY10 and SBIG STi-c CCD cameras through the USB2 Hub.
- Verify connection to the Moonlite high resolution stepper motor and temperature compensation through the USB2 Hub.
- Shut off power to all equipment. Power all equipment back on to verify functionality.
- Verify startup hardware and software sequence.
- Verify shut down in sequence.